Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, July 27, 2014

SUMMER FUN AT THE COLLINGWOOD FARMER'S MARKET

The Collingwood Farmer's Market was a quick visit during an early July jaunt to the area to be with the kids and grandchildren. Collingwood Ontario is a fun tourist area with summer activities and skiing in the winter. The local people are friendly and accommodating which is so typical of small town Canada. Adolph had a good look around while I bought some butter tarts and sausage for the barbecue later in the day. I love local history and always try to add to my knowledge of Ontario history. A local photographer- George Czerny had a booth with some photo cards and his book. I bought two which are good captures of the shipyards and some of the history of Collingwood's part in shipping on the Great Lakes.
I took a picture of Adolph with the ladies that made some hot sauce in the Trinidadian style.


It is good but very hot and spicy-adds kick to our food. Adolph has posted his trip to Collingwood.
Check it out! Oh the picture of the ladies is on that post!
http://granpalovestocook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment