Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, April 5, 2014

NOT EVERYWHERE BUT I HAVE BEEN SOMEWHERE

I haven't been everywhere but I have been somewhere. There are so many places on my bucket list to consider that due to time and financial restraints I probably will not visit them. Reflecting today, however, I realized I have been somewhere. 3 times to England in my youth, 3 times to Italy in my middle age, 4 times to Mexico, most Canadian provinces, some American states, 1 time to Israel, several Caribbean islands and a variety of locales in my home province are my somewheres. I have learnt if I can not have a big trip why not take a little trip whether for a day or overnight. Life is embracing the good that comes your way not lamenting about what does not! Travel is a blessing! To be able to spend time elsewhere learning and experiencing something that is different brings memories and of course lots of photos! So what are your somewheres! What brings a smile to your face remembering where you have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment